13TH Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTACK

+3
chessmanlau
Labich
salla
7 posters

Go down

ATTACK Empty ATTACK

Post  salla Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:43 am

KingMcwild is attacking me. affraid I need help. reinforcement about 50 Legionnaire
2 attack is coming to me. Second one is important for me.Because they are coming with catas !!!
scratch
But most important thing ! they must will arrived 17 hours later not early.
I am GMT +2 region.
After 5 hours later you can take your soldiers.
Basketball

salla
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

ATTACK Empty Re: ATTACK

Post  Labich Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:54 am

Please post this at the appropriate forum/thread, not here.
Labich
Labich
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post  chessmanlau Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:13 pm

If i'm right, i search salla, and he's part of COHORT V.

You're not part of 13th tribe. How did you get in?
chessmanlau
chessmanlau
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post  chessmanlau Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:17 pm

Never mind I see. You're not registered

Please don't ask for reinforcements on the thread here, please IGM leaders, maybe ask your own alliance first. It's way faster if it works that way.
chessmanlau
chessmanlau
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post  kapmahn Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:12 am

Just a note. This is one reason I ask for your usernames when registering. If I find you don't belong to our alliance, and you have tried to sneak into our forums (seen it happen other places), we will crush you. If you are our ally, we will message your leaders. We don't allow people outside the 13th into our forums. This is considered spying and an act of war! Wink (BTW, alliance leaders, let me know when you have kicked someone from the alliance so I can boot them here too!)
kapmahn
kapmahn
Admin
Admin

https://13th.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chessmanlau Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:00 am

Just curious, but i note the 'Sovie' has moved from 13thSE 2 to 13thSE...just a note. Like a Star @ heaven

And i dunno about you but 13thSE doesn't seem to be going up much in the way of ranking... Suspect should we start helping them in resources? I always have loads of resources, but not enough time, so i spend them all on troops...but no one around me to attack...

Edit 1: Just changed the colour.
chessmanlau
chessmanlau
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Warcoach Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:27 pm

The 13th SE isn't rising up in ranks but it is in population and the number of cities. The problem is the other top alliances are rising too so we have to grow just to keep up. It will get tighter as the endgame nears. The smaller alliances will drop and the larger ones will be in a state of flux as wars begin.
Warcoach
Warcoach
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chessmanlau Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:55 pm

And people get catapaulted? santa
chessmanlau
chessmanlau
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post  fenrirav Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:21 am

Hi I am a newby of the alliance, I am constantly being attacked by The 9th Gate (-94|-187) Alliance
: UA-AX Owner: JonnyDave and its's other village Minerva and in teh last 48 hours he hs lmost wiped put my village, (killed a my troops, destroyed my city walls, buildigs such as the main building, residence, barracks and workshop)...
I was wonderig if you can spare some help

Thanks
Fenrirav from Abellinum

fenrirav
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Warcoach Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:18 pm

I see that you are in the 13th SW. They are under heavy attack and barely able to defend themselves. I have already lost a lot of troops defending the 13th SW and I have more help already coming to your alliance capitol but it's over 36 hours away. I don't have enough to help any more at this time but don't dispare. Your alliance leader should have contacted the LG13 by now (the biggest alliance in the game) to inform them. They may be able to send more immediate help. They are closer to you than we are. Sorry.

If you get wiped out and restart, put your new city in the SE where we are one of the largest and most powerful alliances. We don't have much power in the SW.
Warcoach
Warcoach
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATTACK Empty D0gma

Post  Joe Smoothe Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:52 pm

Now ths could be realy risky but I want to do it because its almost the end in s3 I might have to be kicked out my alliance to do this, Sad but nobody is going to stop me doind it so let me get started. Basicly there is this guy called d0gma in s3 he has been attacking my frined since the start of when he began, What a Face Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Joe Smoothe
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

ATTACK Empty D0gma

Post  Joe Smoothe Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:54 pm

and I want to kill his troops.

Joe Smoothe
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down